AuthorMessage
Endless
Admin

PostSubject: Application Format   Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:24 pm

To apply to be a Moderator your application should look like this-
Name:
a bit about yourself:
why you think you should be a mod:

any applications without this format will be deleted and forum members DO get to vote on what people get to be chosen
~Endless lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nightmareninjas.board-directory.net
MatrixKiDD

PostSubject: Re: Application Format   Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:31 pm

Name: Emmanuel
personality: Kind, helpful, friendly, trustworthy, responsible, and loyal
a bit about yourself: I'm in grade 11, just finished my semester 1 exams (hard as hell). I am of African decent but born in Canada.
why you think you should be a mod: I think i should be a mod for this main reason: I am the only other person on this forum as of now other than you (Endless), jokes. But I would like to be a mod because I think it would be a great learning experience for me becasue i have never been one. I am a very understanding and helpful person. When i see people who need help or are in trouble i am there to assist as best as i can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wr80

PostSubject: Re: Application Format   Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:12 pm

Name: Tommy
personality: Kind I guess O.o
a bit about yourself: Going to college atm for network administration, I video edit/photoshop in spare time. I have a demanding Gf and I like to chill with my friends
why you think you should be a mod: I like to keep forums clean from spam/unnecessary posts. I like to work in a community of well knit people. I've moderated many website forums for clans (CSS) and I moderated on Gamefaqs before I quit (Got banned for supposably planning a raid?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gippo

PostSubject: Re: Application Format   Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:41 pm

Name: Wilson
Personality: Loyal, Kind, Trustworthy, Friendly, And Helpful
About YourSelf: I'm a Freshman in High School, I Pass all My finals (Easy). I like playing MapleStory, CS:S, And Other FPS Games.
Why Do You Think You Should Be a Mod: I Think i should be a Mod Because i follow the rules i am very active in forums. I love helping people.
I just hate spammers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killer

PostSubject: Re: Application Format   Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:50 pm

Name: John
personality: Very nice, respectful, funny.
a bit about yourself:Well... i live in Michigan, i am very respectful. I have a family of 5 and a dog named Zeus.. if this means anything lol.
why you think you should be a mod: I think i should be a mod because i am respectful. I have the proper grammar on my side and i have some experience of being a mod. I will follow the rules and do everything i can to help you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Application Format   Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:16 pm

Name: Jason

personality: Very nice to new people/visiters. I'm one of those people who will actually help each other instead of calling them noobz. I'm very helpfull,responsible in many ways, loyal to many people that respect me, I'm very respectfull.

a bit about yourself: I grew in canada. And I like football, I'm on a football team. We won the champion ship game 6 times in a row. I'm a captin of a soccer team. And I played maplestory for 4 years now. My highest level I got was 45. I tried my best to level. And I speak english mostly.

why you think you should be a mod: Ummm... I'm really kind to people. I'm active on forums even though I just joined. I ask permission from the leader before doing things that I want which are related to this forum. I try my best to clean the forum and be a nice moderator to the members. I really get along nicely with people. I respond quite quick to questions and comments on this forum and that's about it!

Hope you liked my application.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Endless
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application Format   Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:09 am

Danger wrote:
Name: Jason

personality: Very nice to new people/visiters. I'm one of those people who will actually help each other instead of calling them noobz. I'm very helpfull,responsible in many ways, loyal to many people that respect me, I'm very respectfull.

a bit about yourself: I grew in canada. And I like football, I'm on a football team. We won the champion ship game 6 times in a row. I'm a captin of a soccer team. And I played maplestory for 4 years now. My highest level I got was 45. I tried my best to level. And I speak english mostly.

why you think you should be a mod: Ummm... I'm really kind to people. I'm active on forums even though I just joined. I ask permission from the leader before doing things that I want which are related to this forum. I try my best to clean the forum and be a nice moderator to the members. I really get along nicely with people. I respond quite quick to questions and comments on this forum and that's about it!

Hope you liked my application.
Continue to be active and you will be chosen.
Back to top Go down
Zazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application Format   Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:40 am

Name: Hayden
personality: Helpful, tolerant (i dun really know how to decribe myself)
a bit about yourself: I was born in Australia, i speak english as my main language (i can speak cantonese/chinese kinda fluently), started getting interested into computers when i was 12
why you think you should be a mod: well i could help you with ur gamemaker projects, i can sprite (kinda like a pizel artist) and also im ur friend Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Endless
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application Format   Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:27 am

Zazz wrote:
Name: Hayden
personality: Helpful, tolerant (i dun really know how to decribe myself)
a bit about yourself: I was born in Australia, i speak english as my main language (i can speak cantonese/chinese kinda fluently), started getting interested into computers when i was 12
why you think you should be a mod: well i could help you with ur gamemaker projects, i can sprite (kinda like a pizel artist) and also im ur friend Razz
Lol zazz didnt you realise that your a admin alrdy?
Back to top Go down
Zazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application Format   Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:25 pm

really? lol i didnt notice xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Format   

Back to top Go down

Application Format